2013 RDX shown for demonstration purposes.
Acura/ELS Surround® Premium Audio System
A core feature of the Technology Package, Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner helped design the Acura/ELS* Surround® Premium Audio System with hard disk drive (HDD) media storage and 10 speakers to reproduce music the way it is heard in the recording studio. As a result, surround sound fills the car from any stereo digital source. In addition to all the source inputs of the standard RDX audio system, features of the Acura/ELS system include:
- An updatable Gracenote® database
- DVD-A (audio only) MP3- and WMA-compatible disc player
- 10 speakers-one per door, two tweeters, one center mid-range, two rear surround, and one 8-inch subwoofer
- Detailed audio system displays through the navigation screen
- Almost all functions can be performed using voice recognition
*ELS Surround® is a registered trademark of Panasonic Corporation of North America. All rights reserved.
Content may not apply to all models. Consult your owner's manual for specific information about your vehicle.