AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™
AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™ is a continuously updated, personalized weather tracking service, powered by XM NavWeather™, available on navigation-equipped vehicles. AcuraLink Real-Time Weather utilizes the same trusted sources that pilots and marine professionals rely on when they are at the mercy of Mother Nature. Its powerful Threat Matrix technology provides nearly immediate alerts with easy to read, detailed graphical weather overlays on your navigation system, ensuring maximum awareness at all times. Your navigation system interprets the data and informs you of current and future weather threats (severe storms), road conditions (slippery, wet, icy, etc) and atmospheric conditions (rain, sleet, snow, wind, fog). National Weather Service warnings, current conditions, and three day forecasts are also provided. Be more informed with AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™.
Benefits of AcuraLink Real-Time Weather
- Customized nationwide weather information for more than 20 different weather conditions
- Multi-day forecasts based on weather monitoring stations across the United States
- Easy-to-read, detailed, graphical weather overlays on your GPS navigation system
- Alerts to severe atmospheric and road conditions
To learn more about market coverage and to subscribe to AcuraLink Real-Time Weather, visit XM NavWeather.
2011 TL shown for demonstration purposes. Some controls and screens will have minor differences in appearance.
* AcuraLink Real-Time Weather is only available in select markets within the 48 contiguous United States. AcuraLink Real-Time Weather is also available in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. AcuraLink Real-Time Weather is available by a separate XM NavWeather™ subscription after a complimentary 90-day trial period.
Need more help? Contact your local Acura Dealer for assistance.