Content may not apply to all models. See Related Information or consult your owner's manual for specific information about your vehicle.
- I don't own an iPhone®2. Can I still listen to Pandora?
- If your cell phone is compatible, you can still stream music from the Pandora app through Bluetooth®3 Audio using the controls on your phone, but you will not be able to use the interface built into the vehicle.
- How do I download Pandora on my iPhone?
- You can visit the App Store on your phone to download the application.
- I downloaded the Pandora app but it's not playing music through the vehicle.
- First you must create an account on Pandora. Next, sign in to the application and add an artist or genre in order to listen to the streaming music. To be sure Pandora is playing correctly, start streaming music on your phone. Then connect your USB cable and ensure the iPod2 source is selected on the radio.
- I can hear Pandora's music but the vehicle's screen doesn't show the station lists or thumbs up/down.
- You may be listening to Pandora over Bluetooth Audio instead of through your USB. You need to connect the USB and select the iPod on the head unit to stream Pandora music through the USB.
- While listening to Pandora, I make a phone call and then end the call but the iPhone's iPod music begins to play instead of Pandora.
- This is how the iPhone operating system operates for the software versions 4.0.0+ and 5.0.0. This was changed with the iOS 5.0.1; iPhones using this OS will return to playing Pandora music after the call has been ended.
- I updated the phone software and now my phone doesn't work correctly.
- It's possible the new software is not compatible. Reload the old software to confirm it still works. Contact the phone manufacturer for more information.
- I have an iPhone but don't want to install the Pandora application. Every time I connect via USB to listen to the iPod or charge my phone, I get a message asking to load the application.
- The dealer has the ability to turn off the application request from the vehicle. Please see your local dealer for details.
- When I first turn on the car, after 10 seconds, Pandora music stops playing but it's connected via USB and the Source is USB.
- The likely cause is the Bluetooth connection was established by the vehicle and the iPhone routed the audio to the Bluetooth connection. Unplug the USB connector and reconnect. This should reestablish the phone's connection to the dock connector.
- I'm having trouble with the Pandora app (can't log in, forgot password, etc.).
- Please visit www.Pandora.com for application troubleshooting assistance.
- Pandora® Compatibility is available on select 2015, 2014 and 2013 Acura models, and is compatible with select Apple® iPhone® devices only. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply.
Drive responsibly. Some state laws prohibit the operation of hand-held electronic devices while operating a vehicle. For safety reasons, always launch your audio application or perform any other operation on your phone or audio device only when the vehicle is safely parked.
- iPhone® and iPod® devices are not included. iPhone® and iPod® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
Need more help? Contact your local Acura Dealer for assistance.