AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™
Available on models with Technology and Advance packages, AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™* is a continuously updated, personalized weather tracking service, powered by NavWeather, available on navigation-equipped vehicles. AcuraLink Real-Time Weather utilizes the same trusted sources that pilots and marine professionals rely on when they are at the mercy of Mother Nature. Your navigation system will interpret the data for you and will inform you of current and future weather threats (severe storms), road conditions (slippery, wet, icy, etc) as well as atmospheric conditions (rain, sleet, snow, wind, fog). National Weather Service warnings, current conditions, and 3-day forecasts are also supplied for over 100 cities. Be more informed with AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™.
Benefits of AcuraLink Real-Time Weather
- Customized nationwide weather information for more than 20 different weather conditions
- Multi-day forecasts based on weather monitoring stations across the United States
- Easy-to-read, detailed, graphical weather overlays on your GPS navigation system
- Alerts to severe atmospheric and road conditions
To learn more about market coverage and to subscribe to AcuraLink Real-Time Weather, visit NavWeather.
* AcuraLink Real-Time Weather is only available in select markets within the 48 contiguous United States. AcuraLink Real-Time Weather is also available in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. AcuraLink Real-Time Weather is available by a separate NavWeather subscription after a complimentary 90-day trial period.