AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™
AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ * is a satellite-delivered traffic information service, powered by XM NavTraffic®, available on navigation-equipped vehicles. Available in over 100 US markets and three markets in Canada, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic sets a new standard for comprehensive, continuously updated traffic awareness delivered precisely when and where you need it most: behind the wheel. By enhancing your GPS navigation system with the ability to show updated traffic data, you can be notified of traffic incidents, determine average traffic speed and view estimated travel time along your route as you drive. It even automatically recalculates your route or updates traffic flow as factors change. AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic also alerts drivers to scheduled traffic obstacles like road construction and closures, plus unscheduled incidents like collisions and disabled vehicles. Get there faster with AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic.
Benefits of AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic
- Continuously Updated traffic information for over 100 metro areas and expanding
- Personalized traffic information for your location
- Continuously updated traffic information displayed on your on-board navigation system
- Detailed information on collisions, construction, weather and traffic flow (where available)
To learn more about AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic, market coverage, and to subscribe today, visit the XM Nav Traffic Site.
2011 TL shown for demonstration purposes. Some controls and screens will have minor differences in appearance.
* AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic is only available in select markets within the 48 contiguous United States. AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic is also operable in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic is available by a separate XM NavTraffic® subscription after a complimentary 90-day trial period.
Need more help? Contact your local Acura Dealer for assistance.