XM Radio Overview
Increase your listening experience with XM
With XM Radio, you can listen to more than 180 channels of your favorite programming, 24/7, including 71 commercial-free music channels plus sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic, weather and data.
You can always hear exactly what you want on XM
- Commercial-free music from every decade and nearly every genre
- Nonstop sports, including talk and analysis
- News, talk and entertainment with something for everyone
- Comedy – everything from family-friendly to uncensored
- Family and kids – programming the entire family will enjoy
- Continuously updated information on traffic flow, incidents, construction and road closings*
- Live 3-day forecasts for any city and on-screen weather alerts*
*Not available on all models. Check your Owner's Manual.
Complimentary XM Service with Acura Vehicles
All Acura Vehicles with factory-equipped XM Radio come with a complimentary 3-month trial period for customers. To continue your XM Radio experience and to subscribe, visit XM Radio.
XM trial service is already activated in your new Acura. To select XM, press the XM button and tune through the XM channels. If you need assistance or are not receiving all XM channels, call 1 (800) XM RADIO for customer support.
View the XM programming guide to find out what's on right now and what's coming up.
What is XM Radio?
- Over 180 channels
- Commercial-free music from nearly every genre
- Live sports play-by-play
- The biggest names in news, talk and entertainment
- Now featuring AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic, powered by XM NavTraffic® and AcuraLink Real-Time Weather, powered by XM NavWeather® on navigation equipped vehicles
- Add The Best of SIRIUS to your XM subscription which includes NFL, NASCAR, Martha Stewart and much more
More XM programming information
Visit www.xmradio.com for channel guides and more. While you're there, be sure to register for XM's online newsletter, XM Signal. Inside, you'll find programming highlights for the coming week across the XM channel spectrum and information on XM's Featured Channel of the Week. You'll also learn about special offers and new music releases playing on XM, and see exclusive photos of artist visits to the XM Studios.
XM® Radio is happy to provide customer support to Acura owners. For contact information, visit www.xmradio.com or call 1 (800) XM RADIO.
Content may not apply to all models. Consult your owner's manual for specific information about your vehicle.