XM® Satellite Radio
Increase your driving pleasure with XM
Everything worth listening to is on XM in Acura Vehicles. You can listen to 170 channels of your favorite programming, 24/7, including 71 commercial-free music channels plus sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic, weather and data.
You can always hear exactly what you want on XM
- Commercial-free music from every decade and nearly every genre
- Nonstop sports, including talk and analysis
- News, Talk & Entertainment with something for everyone
- Comedy – everything from family-friendly to uncensored
- Family & Kids – programming the entire family will enjoy
- Real-time information on traffic flow, accidents, construction and road closings*
- Live 3-day forecasts for any city and on-screen weather alerts*
*Not available on all models. Check your Owner's Manual.
COMPLIMENTARY XM SERVICE WITH ACURA VEHICLES
All Acura Vehicles with factory-equipped XM Radio come with a complimentary 3-month trial period for customers. To continue your XM Radio experience and to subscribe, visit XM Radio.
XM trial service is already activated in your new Acura. To get to the XM band, press the XM or SAT Radio button and tune through the XM channels. If you need assistance or are not receiving all XM channels, call 1 (800) XM RADIO for customer support.
Use the XM programming guide to find out what's on right now and what's coming up.
WHAT IS XM RADIO?
- Over 170 channels
- Commercial-free music from nearly every genre
- Live sports play-by-play
- The biggest names in news, talk and entertainment
- Now featuring AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™, powered by XM NavTraffic® and AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™, powered by XM NavWeather™ on properly equipped vehicles
- Add The Best of SIRIUS to your XM subscription which includes NFL, NASCAR, Martha and much more
Subscribe Today. At the end of your 90 day trial period, you can continue service by contacting XM. Call 1 (800) XM RADIO or visit www.xmradio.com for the latest on programming packages and pricing.
More XM programming information
Visit www.xmradio.com for channel guides, pricing and more. While you're there, be sure to register for XM's online newsletter, Sirius XM Highlights. Inside, you'll find programming highlights for the coming week across the XM channel spectrum and information on XM's Featured Channel of the Week. You'll also learn about special offers and new music releases playing on XM, and see exclusive photos of artist visits to the XM Studios.
XM® Radio is happy to provide customer support to Acura owners. For contact information, visit www.xmradio.com or call 1 (800) XM RADIO.
Content may not apply to all models. Consult your owner's manual for specific information about your vehicle.